If you turn on the TV on a news channel, there are 90 % percent chances for the main subject to be coronavirus. Either it is about the number of infected people or about how the economy is falling, be sure you’re going to get pandemic related bad news.
We may think that our blessings are becoming fewer and smaller by day, but we mustn`t forget to find them and count them on.
Remember that there is also a lot of positive content that you can find online. It is your decision what you choose to scroll by.
- Find some time to listen to this wonderful podcast where Elizabeth Day talks with Alain de Botton about how to embrace vulnerability and stay sane. https://howtofail.podbean.com/e/alain-de-botton-c19/
- The Guardian has a new series that provide positive and also practical stories. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/series/the-good-place
- A network that provides only good news, you can bookmark this now and thank me later. https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/
- And another one. https://www.positive.news/
- If you want short positive news, here you have it. https://somethingpositive.co/
- Two accounts for the Instagram junkie in you. https://www.instagram.com/goodnews_movement/ https://www.instagram.com/globalpositivenews/